Thursday 22 April 2010

Handlettering

From the book Playful Type

I love these small cut outs, each with a different hand drawn designs on. These design appear to be names but the designs and type are individual to the certain person. I particualarly like the design which use the pink and blue situated to the front of the picture because of the type, something like this would appeal to the audience I am aiming at for this project. I like the idea of creating something similar for my speaking from experience brief, different diesgns for different

This al[habet is made up of letters which seem to be representing something to do with the world or culutre, displaying city scapes and mountains etc. I love the handdrawn style used here and how basic some of the letters are and some of them subtle like the I love you x x x.

No comments:

Post a Comment